Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sales & Recruitment
Lead Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Director
Manchester. MUST BE WITHIN COMMUTABLE DISTANCE.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
The role of the Senior Recruitment Consultant requires a high quality consultative resourcing solution to a range of clients and candidates. These solutions will be provided to both existing clients and through the consistent development and pursuit of new business.
You will have the loyalty and respect of candidates and clients as well as excellent communication, resource (and time) management, self-management, problem solving and decision making skills.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plans and directs their delivery team to achieve agreed targets and standards for performance, quality, culture and legislative compliance.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end 360 recruitment cycle including fusing recruitment strategies with regional business strategies to ensure optimal organizational efficiency thus maximizing GP generation.
- Deliver a range of contract recruitment offerings and tailored solutions to Airswift's key global, regional and new business clients.
- To lead by example displaying a hard work ethic and understanding of many aspects of the business.
- Deliver global, regional and new business recruitment plans to drive recruitment forward and create new opportunities in a challenging market.
- Mentor and coach new members of the team.
- Collate reports to give up to date assessment of KPI recruitment activity and pipeline to the Recruitment Director.
- Analyse performance to improve and streamline processes to increase return on investment.
- Align with KPI's to determine overall success and effectiveness.
- Help increases client penetration to maximize revenue potential.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager / Sales / Business Development Managers to drive the company's diversification strategy
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrable leadership ability and be seen as a role model/expert.
- A great work ethic with desire to get the job at hand done.
- Proven track record in contract recruitment delivery.
- Have a fluid and strong understanding of the Process, Infrastructure & Energy sectors including compliance and taxations knowledge.
- Demonstrate and implement the ability to manage costs.
- A decision maker and solutions provider.
- Be able to demonstrate Airswift's full suite of services both internally and in a client facing environment.
- Be able to identify and secure sales opportunities across all the suite of services.
- An outstanding communicator who does not compromise on standards with a strong desire to be the best, you will be able to display an excellent track record of exceeding individual targets as well the ability to energize and mentor a cooperative team environment.
- Extremely knowledgeable of your market, you must be able to give evidence of excellent problem solving and negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the customer(s) and the business.
- Ability to be flexible and able to multitask with day to day workflow.
- Ability to work without supervision and able to mentor and coach others.
- Ability to display resilience and overcome objections.
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment with non-flexible deadlines.
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
For further information on this role please call Paul Murphy of Airswift