Senior Engineer (Field Development)
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest client (Oil & Gas Production Company) is looking for "Senior Reservoir Engineer"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
- Acquire, validate and analyse reservoir and well data for development and production optimization purposes.
- Perform reservoir simulation studies with the aim of supporting further technology development, planning and execution of field trials.
- Support subsurface field development evaluation and planning and reservoir management.
- Propose steps and measures to optimize recovery on short, medium and long-term basis, prepare technical documentation.
- Plan and monitor Operational Reservoir Engineering related operations including supervision of logging, well testing, stimulation and injection/production well optimization.
- Prepare input and/or author Company Petroleum Engineering reports at all levels (individual wells, patterns, reservoir scale).
- Prepare schedules of works, orders, instructions, maps and schemes and other required technical documentation.
- Maintain and update individual well databases.
- Develop near- and long-term production and reserve targets for reservoirs. Actively follow reservoir performance and provide solutions to shortcomings from targets.
- Provide mentorship, knowledge transfer, technical support, guidance and oversight, and assist in technology transfer to local engineers.
- M.Sc. in petroleum engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience in oil and gas operating companies worked on a variety of reservoir developments and depositional environments
- High competence in reservoir simulation essential-preferably Eclipse,
- Pressure transient analysis experience- preferably Kappa software
- MBAL, Prosper and GAP (Petex) knowledge
- Experience in SCAL and PVT
- Good English both verbal and written
- Good organizational, analytical and communication and leadership skills.