Our client, one of North America's leading energy infrastructure companies, is seeking someone for a Senior Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
- Utilizes scheduling tools to develop baseline schedules in accordance with company work procedures, coordinating input from all stakeholders;
- Conducts project schedule analysis and identifies gaps in proposed schedules dependent upon criticality, customer/commercial impacts, resourcing and materials.
- Schedules activities for review and approval as required.
- Completes master plan with critical milestones.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities/ alternatives to schedule in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading the development and review of schedule recovery plans, including evaluation of additional resources/costs required to affect such plans;
- Conducts planning sessions to develop project/program schedules in collaboration with the project team and regional planners (MPM & FWP).
- Maintains portfolio of schedules, provides analytical review of float and project progress vs. baselines;
- Communicates schedule deviations and projected impacts to project/program teams and assists in preparation of Change Notices/ Management of Change documents, as required;
- Creates & analyzes resource loaded schedules and recommends corrective actions, as required;
- Monitor, review and analysis of the schedule and status of Contractors during all phases of the project, including the analysis of any schedule deviations and corrective actions;
- Utilizes scheduling tools Identifies potential risks/ opportunities and assists in generating mitigation strategies to ensure project success
- Responsible for overseeing, directing and obtaining required schedule information from internal/external stakeholders.
- Prepares and maintains complex schedules for projects and project proposals.
- Represents the department as a key contact, interacting with Project Managers, senior internal and Client personnel on significant and complex project planning and scheduling matters.
- Establishes and maintains master schedules for annual project/program execution.
- Ensures the maintenance of all essential records and reports.
- Determines work procedures and demonstrates initiative related to process improvement.
- Post-grad diploma is a preference
- Over 8 years of experience in the industry with scheduling
- Experience with midstream/pipeline is a preference