Airswift is seeking a SEQ IMS Coordinator to work on a 12-months contract within their facilities in Houston, TX.
- Provide assurance to the Environmental Protection & IMS Manager that the Company Integrated Management System is in alignment and compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g., SEMS and PSM) and the HSE Management System Guidelines (MSG).
- Day to day coordination of the HSE procedures. Provision and maintenance of all SEQ policies and procedures ensuring they are updated in line with current operations, legislation and internationally recognized management system standards (e.g., ISO 14001 and 45001).
- Experience issuing terms of reference
- Experience preparing complex Audit Reports
- Experience running corrective actions
- A degree in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Mechanical) or in Health, Safety and Environmental Management with an engineering/ design/ operative/construction background.
- At least 8 years' experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably in operative and management activities.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Health, Safety and Environmental Management and in developing, evaluation and/or improvement of Quality and Environmental Management Systems preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety management principles and standards.
- Knowledge of Quality and/or Environmental Management certification processes.
- Maintain the Company HSE IMS in full compliance with applicable regulatory framework, Company policies and procedures ensuring the process of continuous improvement.
- Planning and execution of gap analyses on HSE IMS processes against HSE MSG and ISO requirements.
- Coordinating and facilitating the development and maintenance of the Company HSE Integrated Management System documentation within the framework of relevant company policies, plans, manuals and procedures and in compliance with ISO 14001 and 45001 standards.
- Coaching and supporting Company personnel to ensure understanding and compliance with the HSE Integrated Management System documentation and requirements.
- Supporting personnel in the process of implementation Company policies and procedures part of the HSE IMS.
- Supporting Management Systems improvement initiatives through training.
- Planning and execution of the internal audit program.
- Coordinating activities to maintain ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) certifications.
- Supporting internal promotion and roll-out activities aimed at improving the awareness of HSE Management.
- Promoting and ensuring Line Managers' awareness of Company policies, systems, procedures and standards and their correct implementation.
- Developing the necessary new policies and procedures, reviewing and revising existing ones to meet the business needs of the Company.
- Communicating and raising awareness to all levels of the Company on policies and procedures.
- Supporting Company's Subsidiaries in the US as the HSE Manager to ensure awareness of Company policies, systems, procedures and standards in their correct implementation
- Coordinating and supporting Company personnel in the corrective and preventive actions process through systems and procedures high level of focus on HSE and community investment issues;
- to support obtaining all the necessary approvals and authorizations by Government Authorities to run the development project operations and for achieving certificate of fitness to allow safe hydrocarbon production; attend Technical Committee and Operating Committee meetings