Our client, a drilling company, is seeking someone for the Shipping/Receiving Yard Coordinator position to work within their facilities located in Midland, TX.
- The Shipping/Receiving Yard Coordinator will be responsible to maintain a clean and organized warehouse, yard, shop, storage area and work station.
- Managing shipping and receiving of all items incoming and outgoing.
- Fulfill daily requests from field, operations and support departments.
- The Yard Coordinator will be responsible for general inventory, cleaning, maintenance, shipping, receiving, and organization of the yard, and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of oilfield service operations
- Experience and ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to consistently lift up to 100 lbs
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to meet company vehicle driving requirements
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal