Our client is seeking a Specialist Site Technician to work in Globe, Arizona.
You will report to the Supervisor Site Operations. The function of the Specialist Site Technician is to safely undertake day to day preventative maintenance and break fix of site Technology systems as per the safe work instructions, utilizing SAP.
Work management and Service Now processes for preventative and corrective maintenance. Provide multi skilled technical, leadership and field support to the site operations for the entire scope of technology accountabilities. Active involvement and good understanding in and of these technology services and in the corrective and preventative maintenance planning process. Provide field support and in-depth knowledge of repairs, replacements, fault finding, improvements, etc. Configuration of devices, updates and testing and in the use of monitoring tools and specialized diagnostic equipment.
- Collaborate with peers from related subfunctions to enable effective planning, scheduling and execution of work.
- Collaborate with maintenance service providers for the operational area and provide appropriate feedback to their supervisor.
- Collaborate with internal technology teams to provide business knowledge and context for planned and break-in work Internal Relationships
- Supervisor Site Operations
- Manager / Superintendent Site Operations
- Peers in the Site Operations Teams
- Technology and Maintenance Planners
- Production Systems Operations TROC
- Supervisors in functional areas like HSE, HR, Finance and Supply
- Technology Engineering Teams External Relationships
- Approved Service Provider
- Approved Equipment Provider
- Development of Maintenance schedule and short-term plan
- Changes to the systems that are to be maintained
- Development of shutdown plans
- Development of JHA's & Work Instructions
- Development of Isolation Procedures
- Implementation of Business Improvement projects
- Review/Approve Specialist Technician Competency Levels
- A proven track record of safety management
- Excellent oral and written, sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Interpret and read maintenance plans & technical information
- Ability to prioritize effectively and ensure effective execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly logical thinker with strong analytical skills for a high level of problem solving and sharing of solutions within the department
- Excellent understanding of the site operations and site practices
- Excellent in 1SAP/SAP Work Management
- A multi-tasking team player who can also work in a stand-alone capacity.
- Excellent understanding of Fleet Management systems, GPS systems, Wireless Network systems with a strong understanding of IT/OT applications.
- Participate in resolving faults with TROC
- Industrial operations and or logistics supply chain experience. Requires detailed knowledge of tasks related to maintaining technology processing and site equipment.
- Experience in support of IT or OT systems and wireless communication networks.
- Proven track record in delivery of support services.
- Experience in a large-scale processing plant or industrial operation
- Familiarity in SAP/SAP Work Management and Service Now or ITSM systems
- Problem solving and understanding of root cause analysis techniques
- Experience with an automated plant control system.
- Experience troubleshooting fibre and Ethernet network systems
- Ability to engage stakeholders and gain support to enable the end to end service delivery.