Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Sponsor Support Specialist to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX
The Sponsor Support Specialist (SSS) is part of a team of 10-12 Sponsor Support Specialists, reporting to a Team Lead in Chevron's Upstream Capability Human Resources group. The role of the Sponsor Support Specialist is to provide tactical and operational support to Chevron's internal career development and job posting process called the Enterprise Personnel Development Committee (PDC) process, which includes but is not limited to the job posting process, selection meeting support, job offer process, data management, and email management. This position works closely with Functional Sponsors and stakeholders in the business (job owners, personnel development representatives, human resources and expatriate management) to ensure consistent and accurate delivery of products and services.
* Utilize the company's internal job posting and applicant tracking system to post open positions, slate qualified candidates and prepare and execute job offers
* Prepare personnel documentation for Sponsors prior to travel (Interview records and candidate files)
* Manage PDC Meeting logistics (conference room, agenda, attendance, catering meeting materials, etc.)
* Identify process gaps and recommend changes as needed
* Provide backup support to team members as needed/requested by Team Lead
* Participate in special projects as assigned.
* Effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders in person, by telephone, and email.
* Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
* Demonstrated experience with MSOffice, SharePoint, and applicant tracking systems.
* 0-2 years experience in a professional work environment required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience supporting senior leaders
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent
* Experience with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management System or similar
* Experience with SpotFire or similar