Airswift recruits a SR BUYER to work withing one of our clients' facilities in Rio das Ostras, RJ.
- Prospect industries and suppliers to meet the needs of the corporation, researching the potential solutions for the business (participation in fairs, benchmarking, etc);
- Select the most appropriate suppliers, through the definition and analysis of objective criteria, to meet the needs of the business.
- Negotiate the needs of procurement of goods and services, promoting bids, RFI-Request for Information, RFQ-Request for Quotation and RFP-Request for Proposal, to identify the best commercial technical proposals, negotiating the most appropriate solution;
- Ensure adherence of internal suppliers and customers to supply criteria, making or using company policies, by closing supply contracts or purchase orders;
- Contribute to the development of suppliers by monitoring performance indicators, aiming at continuous improvement of the supplier base and risk management;
- Measure the relationship of internal customers with the supplier base, aiming at full supplier performance and risk mitigation;
- Acting as knowledge trainer / multiplier, analyzing and implementing changes in work patterns, in order to establish new levels of process efficiency.
- Must be Brazilian or have Brazilian Permanent work permission;
- Experience in O&G companies;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Administration or related;
- Prior experience with SAP, Oracle or others;
- Experience purchasing application materials (consumables, PPE (aka EPI) and others);
- Previous experience in the related activities listed above;
- Advanced English.