Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Sr Land Analyst to support the Denver Basin.
- Assist in researching, analyzing, interpreting and preparing various land and real estate related documents and agreements.
- Prepare and furnish documents and communicate special provisions to departments such as drilling, operations, land, engineering and geology.
- Maintain various project status spreadsheets and reports.
- Prepare check requests and track payment status.
- Research mineral and/or surface ownership using online county clerk and recorder databases.
- Assist with the preparation, review and quality assurance of spatial data including asset and property maps using ArcGIS software and iMaps.
- Check and process new mineral and surface agreement purchase packets prior to input into land records system (Quorum). Research existing land records in Quorum.
- Assist with invoice approvals, review and tracking of contractor expenditures.
- Attend various asset team meetings.
- Provide other support to company and contract landmen as required.
- Coordinate corporate land specific initiatives to the field locations and provide support.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in oil and gas, land, legal, real estate or other relevant experience required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
- Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under deadlines, sometimes on multiple projects
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications