Airswift, working with a leading Operator, is seeking a Sr. Planning Engineer to work within their facilities in Houston.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Communicating and working with the Operations team members to develop schedules for Mechanical Integrity, Technical Services, and Operations projects including engineering, procurement, construction, installation, hook-up and commissioning activities. Validation of contractor schedules and integrating plans into the overall schedules.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of ten (10) years' experience in a deep-water operations or engineering environment within the oil and gas industry. Specific experience and expertise in the following is required:
- Experience in preparation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation, hookup, and commissioning schedules.
- Offshore Operations Field and Gulf of Mexico experience essential.
- Familiarity of offshore construction and operations work.
- Ability to review and understand construction/commissioning documentation.
- Proficient with Primavera P6 and MS Project and knowledge of project management and project controls principles and concepts.
- Strong team player with problem solving capabilities and the ability to manage a broad spectrum of business activities under stressful conditions.
- Effective communication skills - listening, verbal and written.
- Responsible and accountable working to high performance standards.
- Ability to pass Company physical, drug screen and background security check.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field is preferred.