Our client, a major engineering, architecture, and construction company, is seeking a Project Scheduler to work for a contract within their facilities located in Baltimore, MD.
This position is is responsible for performing project controls work on engineering and construction projects, with a heavy emphasis on project SCHEDULING utilizing Primavera P6 software. The professional will be tasked with schedule development/ maintenance, progress reporting, third party schedule reviews, and other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, construction management or related field
- Must have a Minimum 4 years related professional experience in project controls work on engineering and construction projects
- Scheduling experience in transmission line projects or other linear project types is a plus.
- Advanced reporting skills (including BI Publisher) is a plus.
- Must have proficiency in Primavera P6 software
- Must have good computer skills
- Must have Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills