Standard and Expertise Operations Geology Services
Posted: 08-11-2018 18:48
Rio de Janeiro, , Brazil
| || |
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking an Expertise Operations Geology Services to work within their facilities located in Rio de Janeiro
The Expertise Operations Geology Services is responsible for the supervision in office of all the geological operations providing information related to all the basic process in the wells and comply with the HSE rules.
- Prepare future wells in cooperation with other entities such as geology, drilling, reservoir, etc. Produce, in cooperation with other entities, of the WSOR meeting.
- Draw-up the well technical prognosis reports
- Define operational procedures, scope of work and program
- Be responsible for the quality of all data acquired in the well
- Provide technical support to the well site geologists on all matters concerning geological operations and well data interpretation
- Provide qualitative and/or quantitative reservoir evaluation to quantify the volume of hydrocarbons in the well.
- Ensure the strict application, of HSE safety procedures and orders
- Shall be capable to supervise simultaneously more than one rig
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Geology
- Fluent English
- Experience: 5 years in Operations Geology services.
- Computer Skills: WINLOG - GRAVITAS, NAVIPRO & STEERFAST, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and PEARL.
- Familiarity with HSE procedures