One of our biggest client is looking for "Strategic Buyer"
- Work schedule: office, 8.00 - 16.30, 5/2
- Location: Aktau
- Direct contract with the company
- Execute tenders to support the company's Petroleum Operations; creating tender strategies, risk analyses, preparing tender documentation, analyzing bids, coordinating clarifications, negotiating and awarding contracts.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders: technical customer departments, Global Procurement office, quality control, legal, logistics and vendors.
- Collection of information to understand, plan and prioritize tender execution based on customer departments' and tender procedures requirements.
- Proactively engage in continuous vendor performance management and participate in vendor audits when required.
- Bachelor / Diploma certificate in a commercial, legal and/or technical discipline.
- At least 7 years of experience in conducting tenders and awarding contracts within the Oil & Gas industry, preferably in PSA environment.
- Experience from working in a multi-national company and within a multi-cultural environment, working for O&G Majors (or their JVs) is the preference.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Strong commercial, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of tender procedures, governance and due diligence requirements, as well as customer departments' requirements (quantity, quality and delivery time).