Structural Designer - Model & Draft, E3D & Tekla
- Modelling steel structural constructions in E3D.
- Drawings production in Tekla.
- Self-check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and Tekla.
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience within offshore projects.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.