Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Subsea Controls Engineer to work within their facilities in Houston, TX.
- Execution of aftermarket scope delivery within the agreed cost and schedule targets, including rigorous management of change
- Responsible for planning, management and delivery of controls equipment to meet installation targets.
- Management of the scope of supply, including rigorous scope management of change, including action closure associated to the MOC, e.g. concessions, deviations, variation orders, and risks
- Responsible for the planning and execution of preservation and storage of GSS subsea controls equipment
- Responsible for the execution of supplier obsolescence management plans for subsea controls equipment
- Identify and manage risk associated the engineering and delivery subsea controls packages
- Provide technical support during the execution of equipment FAT, XT EFAT/SIT and mobilization testing
- Support subsea controls equipment installation, commissioning and start-up as necessary.
- Support subsea operations team in troubleshooting, RCFAs and sub-supplier engagement to deliver solutions to subsea controls issues identified during life of field operation.
- Provide engineering and delivery progress reports to project and functional leaders.
- Experience in engineering and delivery of subsea controls and project management or operations
- Knowledge of control system interfaces with other SPS disciplines such as well completions, subsea systems and topsides
- Knowledge of concepts and systems for subsea developments, together with a familiarity of the challenges of subsea environments
- Experience in installation, commissioning and start-up subsea systems
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Professional Engineer
- Strong demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience influencing project teams and contractors
- Strong teamwork skills with experience in working with engineers and multi-discipline team