Airswift recruits a Supplier Development Engineer to work withing one of our clients' facilities in Rio das Ostras, RJ.
- Analyze and approve the Inspection and Testing Plan of suppliers, verifying deviations referring to these plans, supporting the supplier in the analysis and solution thereof;
- Ensure that all products purchased comply with the agreed requirements for the customers (design), ensuring that the suppliers of the products and services provided by the company are aligned with the internal procedures, quality tools and Lean Manufacturing;
- Execute the scheduler of the project design, tracking the monitor and deliveries, including the factory hardware from suppliers;
- It shall support the development of project development, providing timely and timely information to processes conducted by suppliers;
- Participate in audits of the system, deprocess and quality tools in suppliers, ensuring compliance with the established schedule;
- Responsoble for taking all the action plans prepared by the suppliers in response to the audits of the system and process carried out by the company;
- Support the risk analysis of suppliers, reviewing information regarding supplier quality processes;
- Authoriser / multiplier of recognition, analysis, implementation of modifications in work standards, in order to establish new levels of efficiency of processes.
- Must be Brazilian or have Brazilian Permanent work permission;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- Prior experience in the quality department;
- Previous experience in the related activities listed above;
- Advanced English.