Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Supplier Enablement Coordinator to work within their facilities in Calgary, Alberta - Canada.
You will work with internal (business, supply chain) and external stakeholders (vendors) to coordinate the enablement on the Oildex E-Commerce (OpenInvoice) platform. Additionally, will sustain enabled suppliers by troubleshooting problems and maintaining OLA/Pricing catalogs where applicable.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a coordinator and analyst working with the supplier enablement team - You must be able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Developing supplier segmentation strategies to prioritize the suppliers that should be enabled. Once highest value suppliers are chosen, this role interacts directly with all stakeholders, seeking feedback and approval of targeted suppliers go live with E-Commerce
- Using developed standard documents to establish the electronic trading relationship (standard PO, Invoice and related messaging). - Maintaining relationship with suppliers through the enablement phase
- Following the enablement process defined at the company and contribute to continuous improvement of this process as technology, data and business requirements change
- Identifying risks/issues to supplier enablement
- Monitoring supplier performance on the electronic transaction per a set of defined KPI's develops and delivers and action plan for improvement if performance is low.
- Running SAP reports, as needed
- Supporting previously enabled suppliers if issues arrive (outside the scope of software supplier support) - Supplier sustainment time must be kept to tolerant levels and action plans developed for suppliers who require too much sustainment
- Maintaining relationship with solution providers
- Managing B2B integration initiatives to optimize the full Procure-to-Pay (P2P) lifecycle
- Experience with Supplier Enablement and SAP Outline Agreement enablement
- Advanced knowledge of eCommerce solutions, complimentary supply chain technologies and data management
- Experience within Supply Chain function in the oil and gas and/or pipeline industry
- Three (3) plus years strategic sourcing / procurement / technology experience or equivalent technical procurement related experience required
- Strong Excel, SAP reporting and other database experience is an important aspect of Supplier Performance Management through Ecommerce
- Understand and listen to the suppliers' needs. Make accommodations where possible but adhere to the company's standard business model
- System project life-cycle management experience
- Experience with supplier engagement and managing OLA pricing agreements, as part of a technical implementation of a Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platform
- Experience reading and understanding contracts, especially different commercial models and related catalogs
- A designation or enrollment in a Supply Chain Management program