Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Supply Chain to work within their facilities located in Midland, TX
Manages the full cycle of procurement activities, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitate sourcing initiactives and contracting process for materials and services
- Coordinate with operational stakeholders and Supply Chain support functions to develop sourcing strategies, draft contract documents, conduct bid evaluations, and present recommendations for award.
- Gathering and analyzing company spend, supply market information, and other related commercial information to drive value from supply chain activities
- Facilitate or support commercial arrangements and contract negotiations
- Oversee the contract performance management in accordance with Contract Management Plans and KPI's
- Manage contract changes (i.e. amendments, rate changes)
- Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations. Typically 0 - 3 years of experience. Entry level. Requires basic knowledge of discipline. Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems. Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.