WELDING AND NDT QC INSPECTOR
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Welding and NDT QC Inspector to work within their facilities located in Lobito, Angola for an initial 12-month contract- renewable.
Within this position you will be responsible for inspecting and supervising activities undertaken on some SURF and SPS PBF projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Promote safety culture within the project and the activities.
- Support Welding & NDT activities for following-up, monitoring and overseeing the inspection of all welding & NDT activities related with FLETs, ILTs, Manifolds, and Well Jumpers carried out by the Contractor/Subcontractors during the manufacturing stage, guaranteeing that QC contractual and technical requirements are met.
- Perform QC visits and tours, ensuring an adequate reporting to the SPS package.
- Maintain Welding & NDT records.
Previous education and experience required:
- At least 5 years' experience in as a Welding and NDT Inspector in the oil and gas industry.
- HNC level or above in an Engineering discipline or corresponding.
- CSWIL level II qualified.
- English is mandatory