WELDING AND PAINTING / COATING QC INSPECTOR
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Welding Painting / Coating QC Inspector to work within their facilities located in Lobito, Angola for an initial 12-month contract- renewable.
Within this position you will be responsible for inspecting and supervising activities undertaken on some SURF and SPS PBF projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Promote safety culture within the project and the activities.
- Promote innovation as far as well-matched with good enough approach for all activities.
- Seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project.
- Perform QC visits and tours, ensuring an adequate reporting to the SPS package.
- Support Welding & Painting activities for following-up, monitoring and supervising the inspection of all welding & painting/coating duties related to FLETs, ILTs, Manifolds, and Well Jumpers carried out by the Contractor/Subcontractors during the manufacturing phase, certifying that QC contractual and technical supplies are met.
- Maintain Welding & Painting/coating records.
Previous education and experience required:
- At least 5 years' experience in as a Painting Inspector in the oil and gas industry.
- HNC level or above in an Engineering discipline or corresponding.
- CSWIP 3.1 level II and NACE II qualified.
- English is mandatory