Our client an integrated energy company have a requirement for a Systems & Control Engineer (ICE) professional to join the company engineering department.
As the successful engineer you will be responsible for providing support to the ICE team across development, projects and operations.
You will ensure delivery of I&C systems to safe / best available / fit for purpose technology, compliant with industry regulatory and company standards. You will ensure that environmental emissions are minimised and I&C systems are capable of sustained operation in line with operational targets.
* Provide accurate and timely I&C engineering guidance and advice across company to all project and asset teams.
* Provide Assurance reviews of I&C engineering designs to ensure safety, integrity, best-practice fit-for-purpose designs.
* Ensure that operations requirements and lessons learned are fed into the design process for new capital and brownfield projects.
* Propose I&C design changes to achieve improved safety, reliability, production optimisation and reduced capital and maintenance cost.
* Develop and maintain detailed systems knowledge of all company I&C through design, fabrication, construction and operational phases.
* Managing the performance of engineering, construction, commissioning and operations activities relating to the company I&C systems.
* Manage agreed budgets for delivery of third-party work scopes.
* Oversee design being undertaken by Engineering Contractors and ensure that it is optimised and is fit-for-purpose.
* Provide direction and support to the I&C Engineering community in the company.
* Select and develop resources required to deliver top quartile performance and service delivery.
In order to be considered for this opportunity please follow the link to this advert and apply, usual timeline to client submission is 3-5 days from this advert going live. We would urge you to consider this in your application. Get in touch with us directly at the Brisbane office for further information.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.