- Develop and approve system documents, including plans, specifications and other technical documents
- Ensure that the system technically fulfils the defined requirements and change requests
- Provide technical support to V&V, RAM, and Safety Analysis
- Create applications of the system for Generic System/Product validation purposes and manage design feedback from V&V team
- Prepare and participate in Design Reviews.
- Support the project's external stakeholders (Customers, Users, Tenders)
- 5+ years of relevant systems engineering experience
- Previous experience migrating transport information systems and operation control centers
- Knowledge of analysing and implementing Change Requests
- Previous rail industry experience or exposure is highly beneficial
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline - or equivalent experience
Initially this position is slated for a 6 month contract, but there is a potential for extension. Because this is a contract role, candidates MUST HAVE full ANZ working rights.