We are urgently seeking a Systems Engineering Project Manager in Melbourne. Our client is a global manufacturer of trains and is actively involved in the largest rail project in Victoria. This person will be responsible for leading system designs and integrating signaling solutions.
- Lead System Design on assigned projects, System Architecture, Specific Application Design, definition of Subsystem interfaces.
- Lead Technical meetings and design reviews
- Requirements Management, including software configuration and control and document management.
- System Performance Analysis.
- Support System Homologation to achieve Safety Validation and type approval of product.
- MS/BS Engineering (Electrical or Systems)
- Experience in Rail systems design and application, experience or familiarity in application of multiple engineering disciplines to Transportation systems.
- Experience with CBTC, conventional signalling systems, and OCS systems well regarded.
- Proficiency in DOORS, Office Suite and Configuration Management tools.
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders in a multi discipline large scale project, including non BT personnel, customers, operators and project partners.