- Coordinate and produce Testing & Commissioning documentation.
- Perform specific tests on the system, including plan and coordinate the site tests.
- Develop action plans in relation to any malfunctioning of the system.
- Manage and interface with various parties with project involvement.
- Configure the system during the successive tests phases.
- Regularly communicate with the Project Commissioning Manager regarding Testing & Commissioning activites and progress.
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role.
- Previous experience working within a rail and/or transport environment.
- Solid undersating of Signalling, Train Control, CCTV, Telecommunications, Passenger Announcement systems, and/or SCADA control systems will be highly regarded.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline (Telecommunications, Electronics or Electrical Engineering).
- Strong communication skills including ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
Initially this is a 12 month fixed term contract, with a strong potential for extension.