Our client, one of the world's largest midstream company, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor to work on a contract within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
- Develop effective sourcing strategies based on workforce plans to recruit candidates who are a fit for the Company position requirements and culture.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Leaders on recruitment skills and the overall hiring process.
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline.
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiates offers of employment.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Assist with international recruitment assignments and career fairs as required.
- Promote employment opportunities at the company.
- Optimize the efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.
- Guide recruitment efforts for campus recruiting
- University or college degree with additional related training (i.e. interviewing, negotiations, etc.) is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced dynamic environment with complex hiring processes
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with oil and gas industry recruitment is highly desired