Our client, one of the major oil & gas companies, is seeking someone for a TAR Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in a refinery in Beaumont, TX.
This professional will act as a Planner/Scheduler II - someone who is a seasoned scheduler, knows primavera, reporting, updating, optimizing schedules, adding resources, able to maintain schedule, validate man hours are computing correctly.
- Assist in schedule development utilizing XOM Global and site standards.
- Work with contractors to validate logic, resources and manhours balance with the estimate.
- Must be able to present the schedule during meetings and schedule reviews.
- Must have a strong concept and understanding of scheduling standards including resource leveling.
- This individual must be able to update the schedule and provide daily maintenance which includes fixing out of sequence logic.
- 5-10 years of experience
- During execution this individual will be required to input activities for change orders per the site standards. this includes resource loading, required codes, logic and detail.
- Schedule: 13 days on, 1 day off