Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Terminal Operator to work in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Perform daily inspections and routine maintenance as per terminal operating standards, Distribution Global Asset Management Excellence program (D-GAME)
- Management of product receipts and shipments via pipeline and truck
- Daily reconciliation of product inventories and record keeping
- On-site supervision of drivers and maintenance contractors through effective leadership and communication
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer software/hardware issues
- Liaison with internal/external departments as required in order to maximize terminal reliability
- Ensure compliance with all local, provincial and federal requirements and regulations.
- Travel may be required to Sault Ste Marie Terminal to provide operational support.
Skills & Requirements:
- Journeyman certification or diploma from a technical school or previous work experience is a required.
- Experience in an industrial, manufacturing and/or warehouse environment
- Leadership experience and dedicated team player
- Ability to multi-task, and respond to time constraints/deadlines
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal/no supervision
- Possesses mechanical aptitude
- Experience in distribution terminal operations and product knowledge