Our client is looking for a Training Coordinator to work in Anchorage, AK. This will be a open-ended contract position.
- Work with different departments in order to define annual training plan and budget, documents and provide periodic performance reports per plan. Included in plan are elements to liaise with external providers and assurance feedback is processed.
- Provide periodic review of training matrices and implements procedures to standardize that review, including assurance that required refresher training courses are planned and communicated to applicable personnel.
- Oversees project to enhance the look/functionality/usability of training and competence software, including reports
- Participate and support audit/review of training functions
- Focal point for all training related MOC issues to be resolved and closed in Footprints
- Develops a thorough knowledge of training specifications, especially those areas affecting HSE and field personnel competencies.
- Books internal and external training courses for personnel in line with requirements set out in appraisals, competency matrices and on the job requirements.
- Reviews training material for OSHA required classes.
- Manages OJT training packages for SEQ and Technical Services.
- Creates work order requests for individual training courses.
- Delivers Learning Management system training to end-users within the company.
- Maintains course and personnel training files.
- Schedules training courses as required by regulation and company.
- Enters all training rosters into Learning Management System.
- Prepares training reports and tracks required training courses as requested.
- Develops and executes continuous improvement exercises that provides feedback to software developers for module upgrades.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university
- Proven advanced knowledge of learning and development, organizational development, and training
- Experience with processes and systems within discipline area of training or learning and development
- Performance based training design, delivery and assessment experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of computer based training development tools and practices
- Process and procedure writing and redesign
- Invoice review experience
- Training systems experience
- Experience supporting remote locations on systems and processes
- North Slope field experience
- Supervision or Management experience
- Knowledge of OSHA & BSEE regulations (PSM/SEMS)