Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Travel & Logistics Coordinator, to work in a 6 months contract position in Calgary, Alberta.
- Single point of contact between Air Carrier provider and the company
- The main point of Contact for security-related issues at the FBO terminals and aerodrome.
- Single point of contact for the company personnel for questions, concerns, and comments regarding the Sunrise flight program.
- Daily communication with Air carrier regarding, daily operations, time delays, aircraft availability, weather changes, passenger needs, and concerns, security issues, contractual issues.
- Coordinate with Air carrier to ensure compliance to Federal and Provincial Regulatory requirements.
- Consulting with Third party Aviation Safety Specialists.
- Forecast and confirm aircraft and ground transportation.
- After hours support for passengers.
- Daily review of manifests to ensure accuracy of inbound and outbound passengers.
- Quick decision making on passenger issues, such as last-minute additions, federal no-fly list, passengers without ID.
- Identify and create reports on cost-saving opportunities.
- Coordinates specific Flight Crew requests, such as transportation and accommodation during layovers.
- Analyze and interpret a variety of weather reports, charts, and forecasts for the anticipation of delays.
- Ensure consistent safety requirements and daily creation and distribution of individual bookings as per schedules updated on the portal. This includes daily adjustments to reservations, both flights and rooms, and communication to passengers on personnel travel changes.
- Safeguard classified/confidential information.
- Anticipate and proactively take action to deal with future events, situations, and opportunities.
Must Have Skills:
- High Schooll
- Formal Behaviour based training or a combination of experience
- Customer Service Training or experience
- 5 Yeas working in Aviation or Travel Logistics
- 3-5 Experience in oil and Gas or in a plant operation environment
- Experience with Fly-In / Fly Out
- Basic Microsoft Office Knowledge
Nice To Have Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Emergency Response Management
- The clear understanding of the Canadian Transportation Act
- A clear understanding of the Federal Air Transportation Act
- A clear understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations Act
- Experience with Camp and Flight management software