Our client, a major upstream company, is seeking a Treasury and Credit Assistant to work a 12-month assignment within their facilities in New York, NY. There is the possibility of going direct hire with the client.
This person will be responsible for assisting the Treasury and Credit Manager in running the US Commercial Paper program and for Company's overall treasury operations, including daily cash management, lending activity and investing excess funds.
- Daily handling of the US Commercial Paper program and updating cash flow forecasts as required anticipating company's cash requirements.
- Ensure compliance with covenants specified in loan agreements and issue any required compliance certificates.
- Financing clients' liquidity needs ensuring the minimization of the market risks thorough the negotiation of derivatives contracts if required.
- Confirming the Commercial Papers and Loans deals and trade tickets for them.
- Running Deals List, Issuance, Outstanding, Maturity, Value and Risk reports as needed.
- Issuing and updating Weekly report regarding Money Market and Economy.
- Compiling data from various locations and sources while ensuring data integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Investment, Accounting or related
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient understanding of treasury operations
- Skills in managing an investment portfolio