Airswift are currently seeking an Umbilical Engineer working for a leading specialist EPC in Paris. The position is working on an 6 month (extendable) contract and you would be working closely with the client (a Super Major).
The job skills required comprise among others:
- Expertise in Umbilical design and fabrication for an offshore Oil & Gas EPCI project.
- Formulation strong justifications toward client and suppliers to demonstrate compliance of the selected umbilical.
- Technical expertise to umbilical design and fabrication process as well as reporting creation by vendors as part of a qualification program.
- Presenting clear process and technical design reviews in front of clients.
The successful person will be integrated within the EPCI project team for the Umbilical technical scope of work and specification. Selection of the umbilical supplier for the project and follow-up umbilical design activities, fabrications and testing.
- Use Mathcad and Excel calculation facility to create or check project calculations
- Expertise in dynamic umbilicals is required
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplined systems engineering team
- Manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
If the position sounds of interest and you would like to see more information, please apply below.
**Please note - ALL applicants MUST have eligibility to work in the EU without sponsorship**