Airswift is seeking a Vehicle Handler to work on a 12-months contract in Hackberry, LA. They'll be responsible for the condition of the fleet of vehicles our client operates.
They are a large company within the LNG industry and they have over 20 vehicles and 50 Kubotas that need to be inspected, cleaned, and fueled periodically. Additionally, will be required to coordinate all maintenance services and maintain a spreadsheet with all pertinent information.
Pease make sure you have your valid TWIC card as this is a requirement for this position.
- Conduct weekly inspections of each vehicle and Kubota.
- Clean and fuel vehicles as necessary.
- Maintain maintenance and operational records on each vehicle.
- Coordinate with operations, maintenance, and admin personal while executing their duties.
- May be required in emergency situations to report to work during unscheduled time.
- Applies Health, Safety and Environmental Standards in all working procedures.
- Training and experience equivalent to three years operating motor vehicles.
- Proficiency in the use of programs such as: MS Outlook and Excel.