ONLY for KZ citizens
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International Oil & Gas Company) is looking for "Warehouse Manager"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 28x28
- Accountable for operation of a warehouse and its areas, and performance of staff and contractors working on warehouse and its areas including
- Main warehouse premises and yards
- Pipe yards
- Scrap yards
- Project dedicated storage areas
- Container yards
- Chemical storage yards
- Focus on incident free operations and QA/QC management.
- Supervise availability and operability of fire protection means, condition of premises, equipment and tools in warehouse, and ensure their timely repair.
- Manage warehouse operations for goods and materials reception, storage, issue, return, scrap, and placement taking in account the most rational usage of storage areas, simplification and facilitation of search for required materials and tools.
- Ensure stored goods and materials security, storage conditions compliance, supporting vouchers processing and submission compliance.
- Manage the process for loading and unloading operations in accordance with HSE policies, rules and instructions.
- Ensure collection, storage and timely return of rejected goods to Suppliers.
- Participate in execution of goods and materials stock taking.
- Supervise warehouse operations record keeping in accordance with established reporting.
- Ensure goods and materials traceability within warehouse.
- Manage incoming requests from other departments and internal workflow by planning warehouse activities and allocating resources.
- Manage interfaces with other departments for efficient warehouse work planning and execution.
- Use ERP software in accordance with established procedures.
- Participate in identification, planning and execution of initiatives for improvement of warehouse operation efficiency, reduction of costs for goods and materials transportation and storage, implementation of up-to-date IT means into the warehouse operation.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date work procedures and instructions for warehouse activities.
- Develop directly reporting team by creating and supporting individual development plans.
- Education in economics or logistics and warehousing.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in warehouse management in oil & gas industry.
- Experience in international oil companies no less than 5 years. Previous experience with Maersk Oil Kazakhstan is preferable.
- Leadership skills.
- Working experience in logistic processes in SAP.
- Upper-intermediate level in both spoken and written English.
- High ethical standards, integrity and trustworthiness.