Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Warehouse Manager to be based on their site in the region of Satakunta, Finland. The role is offered with a long-term contract and negotiable monthly salary.
As Warehouse Manager you'll be overseeing the Warehouse ensuring Construction Materials are stored correctly.
- Work with engineering to confirm material specs for purchase of required material
- Responsible for Materials order tracking.
- Confirmation of material requirements and due dates and communication of the logistics plan.
- Ensure materials and equipment supplied satisfies vendor contractual, quality and safety obligations and manifested in system
- Monitor supplier's delivery dates to ensure all delivery dates are met
- Develops reports identifying delivery status information
- Responsible for having Materials delivered to a safe storage area
- Ideally have experience gained within Warehouse Management
- Ideally have worked within Material Control or Warehouse Management on Construction projects
- Finnish Language skills will be beneficial