Our client, a refinery in North Dakota, is seeking someone for an Warehouse professional to work within their facilities located in Dickinson, ND.
- The Warehouse Technician is responsible for the efficient and effective conduct of all warehouse activities on a daily basis, including the receipt, storage, staging and movement of materials as directed by the Materials Manager and other authorities as may be designated.
- He/she is also responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of physical security in the warehouse and should report all security-related issues to the Materials Manager.
- Yard work
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Forklift experience or certification
- SAP experience (materials management or warehouse/inventory)
- Flexibility with schedule