Airswift. Wellsite Manager III. Moon, PA.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Wellsite Manager III to join them on a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend in Moon, PA
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Follow safe operating practices and guarantee compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for all personnel and being the company representative on the well site.
- Contribute in the engineering design of all Completion/workover/intervention programs, all new completions; make completion procedures for execution.
- Guarantee that completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Deliver detailed timely reports to engineers via various software programs, including WellView
- Offer support to engineering team on a several subjects, including completion program designs, fracture & plug/perforation designs and snubbing unit/pumping equipment modifications.
- Undertakes initial control of any emergency onsite
- Guarantees that the snubbing & pumping contractors and service company personnel conduct safely and efficiently and in accordance with their contractual obligations.
- Witnesses and documents all required safety drills, testing and in-house inspections of equipment, and guarantees conformity to required standard of performance and frequency.
- Requests mobilization of materials, equipment, and services and initiates the removal of redundant materials and the immediate return of rental equipment
- Preserves a well file on the current well and submits it to the Completions Engineer at the completion of each well.
- Facilitate, conduct HSE Risk Assessment for the drilling activities in liaison with the concerned departments
- Diverse drilling experience including horizontal drilling execution.
- 10 years of industry experience
- 7 years of drill site supervisory/management experience
- Well Control Certification
- Significant exposure to additional areas of drilling operations, including directional & M/LWD, oil/synthetic base fluids, pad drilling, air drilling, etc.
- Possession of current IADC or IWCF well control certificate
- Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations
- Nurtures professional growth of other DSMs. Strong mentor to other DSMs is a plus.
- Degree in an engineering discipline is preferred.
- 15 years of inspection experience is a plus.
- Per diem and flight tickets are offered
- Must have experience as a wellsite leader
- 14/14 work schedule at various field locations. Occasionally 21/7.
- Must be able to successfully pass Company's IADC Well Control training to achieve In-House certification for well control.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.