The Process Support Engineer will provide Process Engineering support to an asset specific team to ensure smooth operation.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Process Engineering Support of the Company asset.
- Some minor Process Design Engineering Services to the Planning and Implementation functions
- Monitor the safe operating envelope for the asset.
- Assist operations with the troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Monitoring and optimisation of the asset systems.
- Communicate the appropriate drivers for optimisation of asset.
- Provide some project development and execution.
- Ensure allocated Contracts are managed in accordance with the business practices
- Support the Operations Support Centre by participating with OSC meetings as required and escalating issues as required.
- Support other IOSC functions and Shutdown teams with Process Engineering services as required.
Key HSE Responsibilities
- Comply with HSE policies, Life Saving Rules, procedures, goals and program, and roles and responsibilities within the HSE Management System.
- Demonstrate CLEAR behaviours in line with HSE Expectations for the role.
- Actively engage in and contribute to HSE communication and consultation processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to establishing and meeting HSE performance targets and generate ideas for continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Understand and give primary consideration to managing the hazards and risks associated with the role and other risks that can impact organisational objectives.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering Chemical or equivalent.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Understanding of industry standard project business support systems including Operations Excellence, Project Management Systems, planning, cost control and quality.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-10 years oil & gas industry experience.
- Operations experience.
- Experience in Plant Surveillance and Optimization.
ONLY PERMANENT RESIDENTS WITH FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED. DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled