Our client is looking for junior & experienced individuals to join their business on permanent basis.
Working alongside client's Network Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the network.
This is a client facing role where your experience in enterprise level environments is essential as is your knowledge of a broad range of networking responsibilities.
You will be assisting larger project teams in upgrading and maintaining client networks and telecommunications.
The ability to think on your feet, allocate time and resources in the right space will be essential to successful delivery of ongoing pieces of work.
From a technical perspective you will have experience with;
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment
- Desirable: CCNP R&S or higher qualifications
- Desirable: SDWAN & WAN Acceleration
- Desirable: Previous experience working within resources sector
- Desirable: Knowledge and experience with managing Juniper Firewalls
The working hours of the role are standard business hours but there will be days where you are required to work for extended hours. Multiple roles available.
Only AU Citizen or Permanent Residents can be considered due to the security clearance requirements.