- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Chemistry or a related degree is required
- Experience/knowledge of chromatography and analytics is preferred
- Generate and evaluate lab-scale and pilot-scale samples, 100 liters or more, in a semi-industrial setting to refine the manufacturing process
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment used for lab production and lab instruments such as HPLC, GC, and others
- Maintain appropriate logs, notebooks, and other records including computer documents
- Make calculations for production/testing using computer programs or hand calculations.
- Understand and follow Safety, SOPs, and other responsible care rules, regulations, and other guidelines to maintain a safe work environment.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks, working effectively with more than one technical supervisor, interfacing with other functions such as manufacturing and research personnel, and providing timely results to assure the quality of our work.