Lead Civil Engineer – Brisbane, QLD
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Our client seeks a Lead / Principal Civil Engineer for an initial 12 month contract, Brisbane based. There is a potential of ongoing work in this role. It offers variety of work, exciting new projects!
- Work on the Graymont Project initially, with the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
- Be part of a close-knit team at Client's Company that values collaboration and mutual support.
- Interact directly with business leaders and operations managers.
- Enjoy a variety of work across different assets and commodities.
- Engage in cross-discipline collaboration for the free flow of project information.
- Embrace the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and be recognized for your efforts.
- Benefit from a knowledgeable team of peers and leaders at Client's Company.
- Receive generous employee referral incentives.
- Be respected and valued as part of a unified team, whether as staff or contractor.
- RPEQ certification and Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10-15 years of experience in engineering design on major infrastructure or mining projects.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills.
- Desire to advance the use of technology and improve quality standards.
- Current right to work in Australia.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the resume to email@example.com