Our client seeks a Lead / Principal Civil Engineer for an initial 12 month contract, Brisbane based. There is a potential of ongoing work in this role. It offers variety of work, exciting new projects!
- Variety of work across different assets / commodities.
- A good mix of projects, big & small.
- You get to join a team that genuinely works well together.
Flexible working arrangements happily considered.
There’s plenty of new projects on the horizon that will keep you engaged & busy. Our Queensland team continues to deliver design expertise for an array of mining and infrastructure projects.
They are about to kick off feasibility studies on a signification limestone crushing project. Scope of work will include but not be limited to; upgrade of processing facility, crushing / screening circuits and truck loading facilities.
This could be your opportunity to provide technical expertise and advice across all stages of the project lifecycle - from feasibility studies, design strategies through to testing and commissioning. If asked to support junior team members, we’ll trust you to mentor your way.
You'll also be playing a valued role to help ensure we meet contractual requirements, manage risks and set high standards.
You will need to bring:
- RPEQ & Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Civil).
- Engineering design experience gained on major infrastructure or mining projects.
- Experience providing technical leadership to small teams.
- Great interpersonal, communication & influencing skills.
- Desire to advance our use of technology and the quality of what we do.
- Current right to work in Australia.