Airswift is currently looking for a Lead Engineer Structure and Piping Design for one of our largest projects in Paris, France. The schedule of this project is Monday – Friday. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Under own supervision, manage a package of structures within a Project and be responsible for its planning, interfaces and to deliver as expected in time and budget;
- Take responsibility for design activities of high level of complexity, including production of deliverables, which may include engineering support to the Drawing Office, design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various 3rd-party submissions.
- Sign and issue technical documentation as originator or checker, accepting personal responsibility for its adequacy.
- Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of Subsea Structures & Piping Design engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practices;
- Understand Clients' needs, identify and address design parameters and challenges, propose, develop and implement solutions.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed.
- Represent the Company in meetings/correspondence with Clients, Subcontractors, 3rd Parties etc., in a technical perspective.
- Interface with key stakeholders internally (Structures, Materials & Welding, Drawing Office, Fabrication, Pre-commissioning, Project Engineering Managers, etc.) and externally (Hardware and equipment suppliers, Clients, 3rd party verification bodies);
- Prepare Cost-Time-Resource’s and resource plans to deliver large EPCI projects, leading your Project Design Teams from a global pool of Subsea Piping Engineers, monitoring progress, and tracking change through Management of Change Procedures
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement increasing the predictable performance whilst minimizing cost-of-loss.
- Train / mentor more junior engineers.