Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas LNG Operator in Qatar to source a Lead of Contracts that will be reporting to the Head of Contracts.
Please see details below.Title: Lead of Contracts
Start Date: ASAP – Start date is negotiable once selected for position given 30-day notice period.
Duration: 36 Months – extendable.
Work hours per day: 10 hrs./day
Workdays per Week: 6 days/week
Workday per Month: 26 days/month.
- Post-award contract administration of the North Field East Project EPC contract.
- Responding to letters received and initiating new letters, facilitating inputs and review from the relevant stakeholders (as applicable).
- Facilitate the change management evaluation and approval process, including drafting Change Orders.
- Monitoring and ensuring EPC contractor’s compliance with EPC contract (technically and commercially).
- Monitoring EPC contractor’s insurance and securities validity.
- Payment milestone verification.
- Maintaining registers for all contract matters, e.g., letters, change management, insurances etc.
- Contribute to periodic project reports.
Required qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, quantity surveying or law.
- Must possess a minimum of at least ten (10) years post award contract management experience for major oil and gas construction projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication (English).
- Attention to detail and record keeping.
- Understanding of delegation of financial authority to facilitate approvals.
- Ability to work in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to constantly prioritise tasks based on the requirements of the project.
- Experienced in handling commercially sensitive matters.
- Must possess strong understanding of contract law principles.
- Must possess the ability to work to a deadline and to multi-task.
- Experienced working in a multi-cultural environment.