LEAD OF ROTATING ENGINEERING PROCESS / UTILITIES
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for Lead of Rotating Engineering process / utilities – to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- 20 years’ experience of Rotating equipment Engineering, preferably in a major LNG Project. Broad knowledge of engineering execution including international codes and standards, utility systems design, construction, and operations.
- High awareness of safe working practices associated with the design, construction, pre-commissioning, installation, and commissioning activities.
- Previous lead rotating equipment position part of PMT or world class EPC contractor.
- Requires demonstrated broad Rotating equipment and systems experience (including Frame 6 gas turbines (or equivalent), Centrifugal and integrally geared compressors and Steam turbines).
- Responsible for overseeing utilities /Process area rotating equipment engineering activities in NFS Onshore Project, ensuring all technical requirements such as project specifications, data sheets, etc. are in full compliance with project requirements, standardised processes, and are delivered to the highest technical quality standards.
- Perform a cold eye review of the NFS FEED rotating equipment deliverables and technical information/clarifications provided by the bidders during the ITT phase.
- During the EPC phase, provide clear guidance to the EPC contractor, sub-contractors and vendors and facilitate resolution of rotating equipment technical issues to complete rotating equipment engineering activities to meet project objectives and milestones.
- During start-up and early operations phases, until the performance tests completion, provide ad hoc field engineering assistance.
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org