LEAD OF SITE PROJECT ENGINEERING - Qatar
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for Lead of Site Project Engineering - to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or better and preferably 15 – 20 years’ experience in design, fabrication, construction and commissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Experience with Offshore Facilities (particularly wellhead platform, sub-sea structures and production platform construction) design, procurement, fabrication, construction & commissioning work phases.
- Experience in fabrication yards, preferably Middle Eastern fabrication / construction yards.
- Experience as Project Engineer including Contract management exposure.
- Knowledge of Industry standards
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise the Head of Topsides & Pipelines Execution with the delivery of the NFXP Offshore Topsides & Subsea structures in QFAB Fabrication yard.
- Ensure the objectives for the fabrication of the NFXP Offshore Topsides and subsea structures are safely met as per applicable HSE&S, quality standards and Project Specifications within the approved budget and schedule.
- Assist in the implementation and compliance of the EPCI scope(s) of work and key milestones, but mainly responsible for monitoring and expediting the execution Subcontracts readiness in accordance with the schedule, ensuring key control, management of change and systems completion processes are implemented on the yard, assisting the Head of Topsides Execution with contract, reporting and risk management.
- Co-ordinate activities through the execution phase, from their design through to yard commissioning activities and sign-off are in-line with the package schedule(s), including the management of both technical & physical interfaces (and integration) across multi-disciplines.
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to email@example.com