- Reviews the detailed design developed by the EPC Contractor and verify compliance with company standards and objectives
- Identify where existing equipment can be used and utilize existing designs and equipment where practical and fit for purpose
- Understand and communicate the requirements of pipeline design
- Efficiently translate Company requirements and data into an efficient delivery from the Contractor
- Manage the Contractor in the safe delivery of pipeline design scope of work for pipeline components
- Verify compliance with Company requirements, standards, specifications, and instructions
- Monitor the progress and delivery of the engineering sections of the work scope
- Understand complications of brownfield work.
- Support subsea cables & umbilical engineering design, fabrication, installation, and construction activities as needed.
Suitable candidates will require a bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or equivalent with 15+ years of experience in offshore pipeline engineering with at least 5 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Competent in use of Pipeline engineering software’s
- Sound knowledge of DNV ST F101 and ASME B31.8 design codes
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
On offer is a competitive daily rate with monthly living and transport allowances on a 12 x 2 weeks rotation schedule with flights provided. Married status option also available.