Airswift are partnered with an Energy provider and have a role of Lead Planner to work on 12 months contract assignment and ongoing in Perth, WA.
- Lead and facilitate integrated planning sessions with key stakeholders.
- Review and interrogate contractor schedules to ensure alignment with commercial requirements.
- Accountable for overall reporting of construction progress.
- Develop what-if scenarios as required to support project leadership.
- Facilitate schedule Risk Analysis workshops as required through the project lifecycle.
- Present high level project schedule reports to project leadership as required.
- Ensure base line management is maintained through the project lifecycle.
- Experienced in multi-industries.
- Worked in Capital and EPCM environments.
- Experienced in site and construction planning including progress measurement.
- Strong technical skills for review and analysis of contractor schedules
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Tertiary or trade designation.