Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: 24 months contract
- Prepare process flow diagrams, P&IDs, DPTD, PSFS, equipment and instrument specifications, line list, process summaries and other process deliverables.
- Establish the basis of design and make detailed calculations to develop the design
- Carry out process simulation using HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, Pipenet and Pipesim etc. and prepare heat and material balance.
- Carryout equipment sizing, line sizing, pump hydraulics, safety relief calculations and produce process calculation report.
- Carryout depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
- Participate in PFD, P&ID and other design reviews
- Participate in PHA, HAZOP and other safety reviews
- Provide process support to the other engineering disciplines
- Familiar with the fundamentals of process engineering design and analysis
- Clear communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and problem solver
- Good communicator with willingness to share knowledge and support others
- Strong commitment to safety
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry
- Proficient in Process Simulation software’s such as HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, PipeNet, Pipesim, OLGA etc.
- Work experience in major offshore projects/FPSO is required
- Knowledge of engineering computer programs and general business software
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and detailed knowledge of relevant international codes and standards