Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
Contract duration: initial 12 month contract, with the option to extend
Contract type: Residential (Mon – Fri, 40 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
Project: Various projects within the low carbon, green hydrogen and Energy Transition sectors
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ryan Kirkpatrick
As a leading global provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be in a position to expand our team in Denmark and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans in 2023.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Process Engineer to join the Process and Technology team and support various projects within the low carbon, green hydrogen and Energy Transition sectors. The successful individual(s) will be engaged on a contract basis, with an initial contract duration of 12 months, and the option for further contract renewals to follow.
We have made a firm commitment to support the energy transition, and central to this is delivering on renewable energy generation. In order to facilitate this business level initiative, we are rapidly expanding our capabilities within the low carbon, green hydrogen and Energy Transition sectors. Our broader ambitions in this space extend from early-stage concept and feasibility through to delivering full EPC and EPCI packages. This exciting opportunity will be delivering sustainability as part of our business strategy and ambition.
- Manage process engineering services that meet business, our customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage process engineering project requirements.
- Manage process engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Responsible for process team management:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and
- ensure the required services meet business, our customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the business and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Technical and Industry Experience
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and process engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in process engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status