Lead Project Assessment
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for a Lead Project Assessment to work in Qatar with one of our clients in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Responsible for coordinating, conducting, and participating in various project assessments pertaining to contractors’ construction site and fabrication yard. The incumbent shall also be actively participating in assessments of Yard Selection including their audit with primary focus on HSE and technical Quality.
- Responsible for planning and conducting assessment of project in construction readiness with respect to HSES and Quality during different project phases.
- Providing continual communication, coordination, and advice to the project teams on the need, assessment findings and respective resolution implementation.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Ensures overall compliance with Projects Execution Plans, specifications, and procedures by promoting effective communication and teamworking together with best practice sharing to improve construction efficiencies.
- Implementation and oversight of all the applicable contract HSE deliverables and expectations.
- Focal point for conducting Contractor construction site and/or yard HSE inspections, audits, and surveys.
- Ensure participating in incident investigations, analysis and SMART lessons learnt are developed.
- Support PMT in assessment of HSES and Quality performance of Contractors, Subcontractor, and vendors. Participate in safety assessments of current and futuristic fabrication yards located globally.
- Ensure close out of construction site and/or yard HSE inspections, audits and survey’s findings and observations.
- Participate in technical bid evaluations of all tender packages by reviewing and endorsing, pre-qualifications, evaluation and award of contracts and monitoring the performance of incumbents to ensure effective service is being provided as per contractual agreement.
- Reviewing and approving Contractors and Subcontractors term of reference (TOR) with respect to HSE as per Exhibit of Contract.
- Support PMT in monitoring compliance to ensure the CONTRACTOR meets or all contractual, procedural, and local regulatory requirements.
- Proactively engage with PMTs in CONTRACTOR HSE Committee meetings and forums, Site Safety Meetings, Committee Meetings, Risk Assessments, Toolbox Talks etc.
- Support PMT in conducting trend analysis of all incidents, near misses, Life Saving Rules non-compliances.
- Optimal understanding of Quality Management System (QMS).
- On need basis support Project in Quality Assessment Audit and reviews.
- Interacts effectively with Company Project Teams and Departments to resolve issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility, and an ability to influence without authority.
- Works complex tasks to completion with minimal supervision intervention.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
- Minimum 15 years' experience working within oil and gas industry in a Project Execution related environment with broad experience of projects, engineering, construction, and Fabrication in EPC contracts.
- Experience in both Upstream and downstream will be an added advantage.
- Experience in multiple project phases like Pre-FEED, FEED, and EPCC is preferred.